Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mom and Dad Visit

My mom and dad spent some time chugging across Russia on the Trans-Siberian railroad over the last month.  At the end of this epic trip, they flew to Copenhagen to visit me for the weekend in Sweden.  We had a good time exploring Malmö (because it's new to me too!) and I showed them where I go to classes.  Dad took several embarrassing pictures.  Mom was impressed with my apartment.  We stumbled upon a confirmation service in a cathedral, found the world's oldest steam icebreaker (dates older than Titanic), and had $5 latte's from my new favorite coffee shop. Just your everyday adventures with mom and dad.

Dad in Lund.  Does he have to wear the camera around his neck?
 Mom and I on a canal tour around Malmö

Mom and Dad in Folkets Park, my neighborhood amusement park

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing your pictures! So exciting!