Monday, April 14, 2014

Busy Spring

I realize it's been some time since I sat down to share my adventures. It's been a very busy spring with intense classes, lots of travel (far more than I was planning!) and general business. Instead of going through all the details of the past months I'll show you a glimpse through pictures:

I took a class trip to UN City in Copenhagen where we met with WHO staff and learned about various work in Europe
I introduced my Asian friends to Ethiopian food

I competed in an International Global Health Case Competition in Atlanta

I got to visit my niece and family for 2 quick days
Keep praying for Isla (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/islapaigeoira)
And, of course, I've spent a lot of time studying, writing papers and being a good grad student amidst the travels and fun

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and your yellow leggings along wtih red pants guy sure make quite the team