Wednesday, November 6, 2013

County Fairs and perceptions

My friend from Korea sent me this video today and asked, "This isn't real, is it?  It must be a Hollywood thing."  How she found it buried in the New York Times, I'm not sure.


The accents!  How do I explain this strange place I come from?  Though, this does have me dreaming of cheese curds.

I was slightly overjoyed to hear my family and friends in Minnesota woke to a blanket of snow this morning.  I live in Sweden and we don't have any snow in sight.  Just saying the reality of Sweden is not living up to its reputation and I am happy about this:)  Enjoy the snow friends!

2 comments:

Phill said...

No worries Amanda, I still read your blog. I just haven't commented in a while. The snow is still sticking to the ground here from the first snowfall last night. It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love the video. You can tell your korean friend that it's very accurate. Though I didn't hear any accents... :)