Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Being in the familiar

Life has been busy, of course. My time in Sweden ended with me frantically finishing a research project and enjoying a great visit from my dear Minnesotan friends.



I then went back to the States for a 3 week visit where I was able to spend time with family and friends, unknowingly say goodbye to my sweet niece and spend my birthday with dear friends in one of my favorite cities.












It was a good trip to the States. I am so thankful for the people I was able to spend time with. After spending the last academic year buried in text books, writing papers and learning a new culture, it was nice to rest a bit and be in the familiar. Thanks to everyone who made the effort to see me and continue to be a part of my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you. Thanks for the update with pictures - you are blessed with people who love you all over the world!